In addition to the Disneyland Resort Kennel Club, there is more information you should know when planning your visit to the Disneyland Resort with your pet. Below, are some common questions asked to Wish Upon A Star Travel when booking guests with four legged family members.
Q. Does the Disneyland Resort Hotels allow pets?
A. The Disneyland Resort Hotels do not permit pets. Service animals are allowed. The Kennel Club does not offer overnight accommodations.
Q. Does it matter when I park if I am bringing a pet to Disneyland?
A. If you are bringing a pet with you that is not a service animal, you will be required to park in the Mickey and Friends Parking Garage. Pets are allowed on the trams. Pets are not allowed on the buses for the Toy Story Parking Lot.
Q. Do the Kennel Club Cast Members walk and play with the pets?
A. Kennel Attendants do not handle your pets. Owners are required to return every 3 – 5 hours to exercise their pets.
Q. Are there other pet lodging options near Disneyland?
A. There are a few options. Each location requires proof of vaccinations. Please call each one for pricing and operating hours.
- Animal Inn, 10852 Garden Grove Blvd (714-636-4455)
- Animal Friends, 13220 Euclid Street, (714-537-4500)
- Katella Animal Clinic, 10712 Katella Avenue, (714-535-6791)
Q. Are there pet friendly hotels near the Disneyland Resort?
A. There are many options and each has different prices and restrictions. Here are a few:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites: $10.00 nightly fee and two dog maximum. Guests must stay in a smoking room only and pets can’t be left unattended at any time.
- Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort: $25.00 nightly fee, additional $10.00 per each additional pet nightly
- Days Inn Main Gate: $25.00 nightly fee and two dog maximum 25 lbs or less
- La Quinta: No Nightly Fee or Weight Limit
- Marriott Suites Anaheim: $35.00 nightly fee with no weight limit. Pets can’t be left unattended at any time.
- Motel 6 Main Gate: No Nightly Fee or Weight Limit
- Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim: $100 flat fee, Maximum 2 dogs per room.
- Sheraton Park: No nightly fees and 50 lbs weight limit