Make the most of your Disneyland Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
The following Disneyland Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 5 days.
- Valid for entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Theme Park
- Disneyland Resort Park souvenir tickets of 3 day or more include one Magic Morning admission* into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hours**
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
- 2017 Magical Extras Savings Card – A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District. (one card per package)
- Disney Photo Memory attraction photo by Disney PhotoPass Service – One (1) 5″x7″ Disney PhotoPass Service or select attraction photo of your choice (one per package.)†
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary. One per person in package.)
- ESPN Zone – Get a burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $15††. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
Additional Package Options
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
*Magic Morning early entry allows admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each member of your travel party must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland ResortPark Hopper souvenir ticket from Walt Disney Travel Company. for Theme Park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
**Extra Magic Hour currently allows registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday before the applicable park opens to the general public. Each registered Hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
†Must be redeemed at a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center or one of the following attractions at the Disneyland Resort: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland Park, or California Screamin’ or Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure Park. Not valid online. Complimentary photo is for personal use only. Voucher has no cash value, will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Must claim photo within 30 days of the date the photo was taken. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Separate Theme Park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Expires 12/31/17.
††Burger includes Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Veggie Burger on request. All other burgers subject to additional costs. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid only at ESPN Zone Anaheim. Expires 1/15/18.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50