- Disneyland® Park: ATMs are located at Main Entrance, Main Street, U.S.A., Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland.
- Disney California Adventure® Park: ATMs are located at the Main Entrance, Bay Area, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Hollywood Pictures Backlot.
- Downtown Disney® District: ATMs are located across from the Haagen-Dazs® ice cream store, next to LEGO® Imagination Center and inside House of Blues® and ESPN Zone®.
Baby Care Centers
- Disneyland Park: The Baby Center is located at the end of Main Street, U.S.A., across from the Central Plaza next to First Aid.
- Disney California Adventure Park: The Baby Center is located next to the Mission Tortilla Factory in Pacific Wharf area.
- Downtown Disney District: Sorry, Baby Centers are not offered in Downtown Disney District.
The former official currency of the Disneyland Resort, Disney Dollars are no longer available, but existing Disney Dollars can be used throughout the Resort.
- Disneyland Park: First Aid is located at the end of Main Street, U.S.A., across from the Central Plaza next to the Baby Center.
- Disney California Adventure Park: First Aid is located next to the Mission Tortilla Factory in the Pacific Wharf area next to the Baby Center.
- Downtown Disney District: First Aid is located between Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen and Island Charters.
Guests with Disabilities
An audio tape tour*, Braille guidebook* and written aids for several attractions are available. Please visit City Hall in DisneylandPark. For more information, please refer to the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities (also available at Information Centers).
*Rental fee and refundable deposit required.
Indoor Kennel facilities for the Disneyland Resort are located to the right of the Main Entrance of Disneyland Park. The Kennel is available for a charge of $20 USD. There are no facilities for overnight accommodations. CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
- Disneyland Park: Lockers are available outside the Main Entrance and on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Disney California Adventure Park: Lockers are located at the Main Entrance and the Golden Gateway.
- Downtown Disney District: Lockers outside the Main Entrances to Disneyland Park and Disney California AdventurePark are available for use.
Locker rentals at all locations are $7, $10 or $11 USD per day, depending on the locker’s size.
Guests aged 11 and under are escorted to Lost Children next to First Aid inside Disneyland Park or the Baby Care Center in the Pacific Wharf Area at Disney California Adventure Park.
Package Check Services
Shop and check your purchases for pickup later in the day at these locations: Newsstand (Main Entrance), The Star Trader (Tomorrowland), Pioneer Mercantile (Frontierland), or Engine Ear Toys (Sunshine Plaza). Resort Hotel Guest may have purchases delivered to Bell Services for next-day pickup after 7 a.m. Certain Restrictions apply.
A picnic area is located west of Disneyland Park Main Entrance for your convenience. We request that no food or beverage be brought inside either Theme Park. Locker rentals at Picnic Area locations are $12 or $15 USD per day, depending on the lockers size.
Resort Lost and Found
Inquire at Resort Lost and Found, located east of Disney California Adventure Park Main Entrance.
For the comfort of all Guests, smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Disneyland Park: Strollers can be rented inside the Main Entrance. Replacement strollers are available at Little Green Men Store Command in Tomorrowland, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, The Gag Factory/Five & Dime in Mickey’s Toontown and Westward Ho in Frontierland. Stroller rental fee is $15 USD per day and $25 USD per day for two strollers (double strollers are not available).
- Disney California Adventure Park: Strollers can be rented inside the Main Entrance. Replacement strollers are available at Souvenir 66 in Paradise Pier. Stroller rental fee is $15 USD per day and $25 USD per day for two strollers (double strollers are not available).
- Downtown Disney District: Sorry, stroller rentals are not offered in Downtown Disney District.
Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park: Wheelchair and Electric Convenience Vehicles rentals are available inside the Main Entrance for a fee of $12 USD per day for Wheelchairs and $50 USD per day for ECVs. Both require a refundable deposit of $20 USD. Wheelchair rentals are not offered in Downtown Disney District.
Disability Access Service Card
The Disability Access Service Card is designed to accommodate Guests who aren’t able to wait in a conventional queue environment due to a disability (including non-apparent disabilities). A Disability Access Service Card will be issued at Guest Relations main entrance locations and will offer Guests a return time for attractions based on the current wait time. As soon as the Guest finishes one attraction, they can receive a return time for another. This service can be used in addition to Disney’s FASTPASS Service. Disney Parks have long recognized and accommodated Guests with varying needs and will continue to work individually with Guests with disabilities to provide assistance that is responsive to their unique circumstances. Guests should visit Guest Relations to discuss their individual needs.