Get Ready to be Dazzled!
For 60 years, there’s been one place where dreams really do come true. And during the Disneyland® Resort Diamond Celebration, those dreams will come true in new ways with special entertainment like…
- Paint the Night, a dazzling new parade featuring more than a million shimmering lights!
- Disneyland Forever, an immersive new fireworks spectacular you have to see to believe!
- World of Color: Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney, a special edition of the nighttime spectacular!
A 2-night/3-day Good Neighbor Resort Vacation Package starts at $99* per person, per day for a family of 4. Includes 3-day, 1-Park per Day Disneyland Resort Tickets. For arrivals most nights 8/30 – 10/1/15 and 11/1-11/23/15. Total package price: $1,185.
Vacation Package Includes:
- Accommodations at a nearby Good Neighbor Hotel
- Disneyland Resort 1 Park Per Day Souvenir Ticket
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard & luggage tag (Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary. One per person in package.)
- New 2015 Walt Disney Travel Company Savings Card** — A Special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Disneyland Resort and onDisneyland Park Tours (one per card)
- Ask your Travel Agent about more magical extras
THE FINE PRINT: *From $99 per person, per day, price based on quad occupancy (2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child [age 3-9]), with aWalt Disney Travel Company package, in a standard room at Anaheim Quality Inn & Suites for 2 nights and 3-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park tickets. Valid for most nights 8/30/15-10/1/15 with travel being completed by 10/2/15 and 11/1/15-11/23/15 with travel completed by 11/24/15. Check for offers associated with longer night stays. Total package price starts at $1,185. Offer subject to availability and Blockout Dates; advance reservations required. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. 3-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort souvenir tickets expire thirteen (13) days after first use or 1/13/16, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes. **One card per package, nontransferable and void if sold.