The Anaheim Marriott Suites is a Disneyland Good Neighbor Suite Hotel. Located one mile from the Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Marriott Suites is an upscale hotel, home to 371 expansive suites that include a living room and a bedroom. Featuring elegant décor throughout the hotel and luxury linens in every Guest room, this non-smoking vacation destination is ideal for families looking for a little extra space during their stay.
Good Neighbor Magical Extras (available with vacation packages only)
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet each day, equal to the number of paid nights (up to 4 Guests in a King Suite and 6 Guests in a Family Suite)
- Restaurant (Sunspot, An American Restaurant)
- Coffee shop (Starbucks)
- Whirlpool spa
- Disney Desk – A full-service ticket outlet staffed by Disneyland Cast Members
- Babysitting referral service
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Pet-friendly; please contact the hotel directly prior to arrival for more information
- Self-parking (additional fee required)
- Shuttle service to the Disneyland Resort (additional fee required)
- Wi-Fi access (additional fee required)
The check-in time is 4:00 PM; check-out is at noon.
12015 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, California 92840
2 thoughts on “Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel: Anaheim Marriott Suites”
My family and I have stayed at the Anaheim Marriott. It is a very nice and comfortable hotel. However I would like people to be aware of the very high nightly parking structure fee. At around $24 per night, this price needs to be added to anyone’s budget especially if staying for multiple days.
Thanks for your comments! Today, parking and Resort Fees can add a lot to the daily rate at many hotels. We always recommend for our clients driving in which hotels in the area do not charge any parking fees. For the record, the current price for parking is $12.00 for daily parking and $17.00 daily for Valet parking.
Wish Upon A Star Travel / Disneyland Scoop