From Erin Glover at Disney Parks Blog,
Halloween Time is here at the Disneyland Resort and spooky spectres have been spotted all around! This is a favorite time of year for many Disneyland park regulars but whether this is your first Halloween visit or your fifteenth, there may be a few things you don’t know about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, such as:
- There are more than 300 sculpted pumpkins on Main Street, U.S.A., and no two are alike.
- Props and set décor used in window displays along Main Street, U.S.A., are reproductions of original turn-of-the-century Halloween décor.
- This year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread confection, “Jack’s House,” stands 9 feet tall – making it the tallest gingerbread house ever presented in the attraction.
- Sandy Claws covers the Haunted Mansion Holiday graveyard scene with more tha 7,500 square feet of ghostly white snow.
- In the attic of Haunted Mansion Holiday, a snake devours a holiday list featuring the names of many of the cast members who helped create the attraction.